Monday, February 7, 2011

Steamboat by ah yi !


Steamboat treats by Ru yi :D Thanks so much !
Didn't really took a lot of pictures, was busy eating and eating. One day, I should go out and have steamboat with baby instead of dining at those expensive fine dining restaurants which doesn't make one feel full. also, I'm sure we'll eat a lots and lots till we puke ! ^^






Here's my awesome than never bedsheets ! Close to a hundred bucks and mommy still buy them for me :D I love it way too much cause it's so PRETTYYYYYY, comfortable and cosy ! It's HELLO KITTY LA BASICALLY.



well, this week it's gonna be a busy buzzy week for me .
Schedule is really tight, and I really needed more time. I didn't wanted to rest that much but couldn't help it. Headache is hitting on me every night and morning, and doctor diagnosed and told me that I can't face the computer for more than blah blah hours *can't remember* and I needed to rest more; relieve stress and all.  Told him I'm from IT and then he shook his head. what the ?!

There's one assignment due Friday and the other on Monday. Then followed by an interview on Wednesday which out of no choice I have to skip derrick's hoh performance in Ngee Ann Poly. Then Tuesday, a meet up with MindQuest Bros for assignment. Now, I'm left with Thursday. But I guess it's reserved for scm discussion. Now what ?
FULLY BOOK TILL SUNDAY !

I need my freedom and gateaway trip so badly ! ; /
I want you to be here April. That marks the end of my Tertiary Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment