Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Feeling a little lonely tonight


Probably because Baby haven't call me yet. arghhhhh, army uhhh army, why are you keeping my poor philbert from me ... this suckzxz x 1000012338293882742367617683. Don't tell me its part and parcel of life and wanting me to chillax ! I cannot. My only willing listener are in there, and when I need someone nobody's there. lonely max-ed.

Good thing for me, that there's no school tomorrow and for friday :D ! Study break has officially started, and I should start studying. There's so much to cover for this final exam, I guess I'm gonna once again lock myself up in the room and mugggggggggggg. Hopefully I will be able to do well.




anyway, I seriously loathe braggers to the max. it's not out of jealousy or what. If you're trying to brag and purposely wanting people to know how good and wonderful your life is, how rich your boyfriend are or how much you spent at a restaurant just on dinner, then I tell you it's stupid.

Happiness can be seen from within, doesn't need to spell it out.

that's all. urgh, eye-sore*

No comments:

Post a Comment