Wednesday, February 23, 2011

15 months, still counting.

I'm really lucky to have you B. You've once told me before that our quarrel is a kind of joy to you. The first thing that came to my mind was " what the hell is wrong with you! Treating quarrel as a joy. Sound sick " but then you added saying that because that shows how much we care about one another. Hence in a way, it bring joy <3
It was really positive and optimistic of you to put it that way B. haha.

Anyway, its been great for the both of us so far. There's not much of ups and downs. and if I'm given a cake and candle to celebrate our 15 months today, I will definitely make a wish and that will be to have more time with you(B). Well, I believe that we'll pull through all the hard tough times together. ^^


I had a friend whose boyfriend is gonna enlist any time this year and she's starting to feel worried bout the amount of time they will get to spend together and the hard tough times they will have to go through. Well, it reminded me of how I felt when B first enlisted into army. Well, this does not apply to me and Phil, but its very normal nowadays for couples to have this "I don't think we'll last after you enlist" kind of feeling/thinking.  After all, I guess its more or less individual. If you think that he's good enough for you, then subconsciously you'll dedicate yourself to wait for him to complete his 2 years of army life. Well, if that's not the case, then probably during the time when he's serving the NS, you'll find yourself seeking chance to find and be with someone better than him. So, more or less it's based on individual. No longer a stereotype.

^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment