Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sandy beach, awesome weather

When I step into beaches, the first thing I pray that SHOULD happen is for the weather to be sunny windy/cloudy. I don't wanna get tanned further or dark you call it because my friends will start discriminating me by skin tone/color which I don't really like but then again, I won't take it personally because I know they don't mean what they have said. It's a joke I guess.

The weather was really fine that day, cloudy and windy. It's perfectly awesome to hit the sand and sea with no worries of getting tanned. HAHA :> was out that day with B, and my other two cousins. It's been quite some time since they last "soak" themselves in sea water :D so I brought them with me. After the whole beach thing, we head over to Vivo to catch a movie and then dinner before home. Simple things like that makes me happy. I don't long for luxurious life, only as long as we're living comfortably.

B, you're getting way too skinny. I want your chubby face and round tummy back maybe a bigger buff body build (not too extreme). HAHAHA ! Else sooner or later, I'll beat you in terms of figure size. -_-







No comments:

Post a Comment