Monday, January 17, 2011

他在你身边
睡得好安稳



It's really true. I slept really well when i'm beside you. No nightmares, no scary monsters, no wild thinkings and other creepy thoughts. 


sorry that my post gonna turn a little contradicting from the above, CAUSE I'M SERIOUSLY PISSED RIGHT NOW.


I think I've the worst sister ever. 
She sucks. 
She's demanding. Irritating. World's most fuck up person.


Let me tell you why.


1) she came home late, 3/4am. Blow her hair in the room while I'm sleeping and making noise in and out of the room. *disturbing my sleep when I need it for school so badly* 


1.1) when at times, I came home late and when she's asleep.. I blow my hair dry in the room, she scolded me screamed at me told me off because I disturbed her sleep. (BITCH ISN'T SHE)


2) when I'm putting on my makeup at my mom's dressing area, and am undone.. she will frigging yell at me and forced me to give up the seat for her so that she can do her makeup to go out. (SECOND THING BOUT HER BEING SUCH A BITCH)


3) she got one freaking entire day at home to charge her IPOD. She purposely steal charger away from me when I'm charging my ipod when I just came back from school. (THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I'M PISSED AT HER ABOUT)


.. there's too many to list and I'm too pissed to type.


FUCK HER LIFE. AND FUCK MINE TOO FOR HAVING SUCH A BITCH AT HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment