Wednesday, December 1, 2010

He's such a sweet heart 

It's been so long since I last saw this sweet heart :/ When was the last time I saw him? I can't remember.
He's under grandparents care for a day instead of attending school because he's having fever. hence, I've got this opportunity to see him as well as play with him :D He's my favourite, without doubt, I'm his favourite sister too ! haha. because he's very sticky towards me every time he's at my grandparent's house. Had lots of fun during play time, and it sort of reduce the stress I had at that point of time. Thank you sweet heart ! <3

Took pictures with him using my lappy :D





MY FAVOURITE PHOTO ! :D Baby, Please don't be jealous ok ? 



He's only this big in size for a 3 year old :/ thin isn't he? hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment