Sunday, December 19, 2010

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY BABY BOY

Gave baby the most heart warming 21st Birthday celebration ! :D Although it's nothing grand compared to others, the outcome is still good.
Reasons why I can't bring baby's friend over to party: Firstly, location is my house. Secondly, feels weird to have them with my family. Thirdly, I don't have their numbers :D
This birthday surprise was not really a last minute one but sorta tedious one. I had to cope with my revision for test on the other hand, baby's 21st surprise. That's why tedious. However, hopefully B love it although like what I've mentioned earlier on it's nothing grand as compared to others.
Ordered a "Sushi" Cake for Baby boy. It's so pretty and awesomely delicious ! Everyone likes it so do I.

Plan -
Called for help (cousins) because I can't handle every thing including decorations and surprise by myself. Thanks so much babes. Love you lots.
Decorated house with Bday banners and balloons.
Ordered Pizza and wings.
Bought poppers !
He came and surprised him with poppers and Birthday greeting :D

video-ed everything down and was forbid-ed to blog it up or share.

I kinda expected his reactions. His expression is pretty standard, cute though.

Pictures ! Here it is.

There ! A key for freedom :D

Baby boy with mommy and cousins :D
he's so redundant to wear that birthday hat :( I was sad know dear.
Not forgetting Polaroids ! 

The girls which completed my hairdo for dinner :D 


Everyone's looking forward for a picture with the cake, not the birthday boy :D
because the cake is so pretty !!


HUGS ! HAPPY 21ST BABY 
it's fake expression. Don't buy it. 
This should be real ?
exact look of the cake. Don't those sushi looks adorable?
New way of cutting cake?!


Announcement: Baby has got his freedom ! :D




Favourite :

Was all worth it, spending a day off celebrating B's birthday and not studying for exams :D
Now, I can't wait for B's return from field camp ! Trashing his slumber tonight? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment