Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Countdown @ WCP


So many photos, so many uploading. It's insane. Pictures are up on Facebook my dear, if you want the full collections of photos taken on the eve, go to my facebook ok? :) Below are just selective pictures that I chose  to blog. If I post all, I'll really go insane and you'll have to visit me at Woodbridge. Celebration was great, happy that everyone could make it in the end :D Played some games, and phew. It got us all sweaty and felt like I really worked out. Baby actually "fireman" carried me down a slope. Man. He got me so dizzy after he put me down. That's what guys learnt when they are in camp and test try on their girlfriends. Poor me. This month was really hectic and crazy for me. With all the exams, party, celebrations and what not. The good news is that it's coming to an end and I'm really looking forward to the brand new year 2011.
Don't really have any regrets or what in 2010, only hope that 2011 will be a better year than 2010 :D

Lets get ready and welcome 2011 together ! :D





















He's always there for me, always giving me encouragement,
care and concern, love and happiness, fun and laughter. 
He's someone I cannot live without, my oxygen  my everything.
A little cheesy but it's been eons since I last felt this way. Good or bad? 

No comments:

Post a Comment