Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas at Pinnacle@Duxton - The SkyBridge


Actual Christmas Day was spent with the Ow Family C: I was really nervous meeting the OWs. Anyway, they aren't as scary as I thought they would be. Cosy though.
Celebrated with them at B's cousins house at Pinnacle ! Awesome. It's a HDB with SkyPark (Skybridge they call it) and the skypark is 50 storeys up high. The view is superb ! Every car and human look so tiny miny from the view at the skypark. I was actually afraid to get close to the fence at first, then slowly I manage to conquer the fear.

Took a lot of photos and had lots of fun taking them with Baby :D Enjoy !





 Look like we kicking each other :D

I'm flying ~









 The view is superb isn't it? 

















Favourite Picture of Phil ! :D Handsome ! >_<


























That's how I spent my lovely Christmas, how about yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment