Monday, November 29, 2010

The smile on your face let me know you needed me 
(:

Assignment ! assiGNMENT ! ASSIGNMENT !
Gosh, it's getting me insane.

Saturday, as usual was a dating time with Philly Baby.
Initially plan wasn't meeting him, cause we had our downs that day. But this sweet guy below came over my house just to apologise (it would be better if you apologise with flowers, balloons, gifts or whatsoever, heeeees). Well, studies have proven that woman are visual stuff :D Hmmmm, so I forgive him when he came and was because of his face. Urghhhh, That is not so good. Which means our tiffs will be over within a day or less by just a look at his face ;/ no fun .

we went town to catch "Rapunzel : A tangled Tale" ! I'll rate it 4/5* I love Disney movies, did I tell you before? I'm a fan of it ! :D I love all the Disney Princesses. They are just god damn lovable.
We chill around town, bought dinner (KFC BCC) and head home.

FAV. PHOTOS !


I'm really soft-hearted. 
Wait no, or maybe because I love you  way too much ?

No comments:

Post a Comment