Thursday, November 4, 2010

my only happy pills



it's a amazing how you can speak right to my heart ♥ baby boy, I love you. I love it when you fell deeply asleep on my legs while waiting for me to get all ready. I admit that it's tough waiting all weekdays just for that one weekend. But all worthwhile because my worries and frustrations are all carried away by your endearing smile or even that charming look of yours. 

Been trying to plan an overseas trip with my girlfriends, and I guess things won't turn out as it is suppose to be. A little sad and a little frustration here and there but we can always make other plans. Wait till we are older or more mature, wait till your parents feel relieve letting you go on your ways, wait till you start earning big money or whenever, then we'll go on a fret free trip together. 

I don't know how to express myself, by being nice/helpful, it can turns out getting pint point or accused (or whatever it is). No idea. People like to say that I'm rich, but I can proudly say that I'm not. I'm just an average joe like all of you. People say that I'm spendthrift, waste money, impulsive and all. Again, I'm not. I'm brought up in a lovely family that taught me how to save when necessary and when to spend when necessary. Mommy always told me that we can't predict what will happen to us human the next minute or the next couple of hours- terrorist might bomb Sg?!, Accidents?! I don't know. So why keep the money ? Wait till one day you die, don't regret not spending your savings/hard earn money. There's lots of ways to earn money back. It's not like money spent and there goes money. No. You can always earn back. So enjoy, why hold back ? 



No comments:

Post a Comment