Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jingle bells, welcoming Christmas xoxo.


Christmas is like one of the most joyous festival ever, and I personally love christmas. Partly because we get to exchange presents with our family, friends and love ones. I still remember that boyfriend bought me a Casio Rhinestone Star watch last year on Christmas and up till today, I'm still wearing it, still love it so much ! :D

I was sick, dont know if you guys can see from the picture below that was taken at Phil's house before we leave for movie date. I fell sick on a Friday night while preparing for bed. Phil touches my forehead to feel my temperature when I told him I'm feeling cold and he told me that my forehead feels pretty warm. There, doc Phil diagnosed that I'm having fever :> feed me panadol, water and what not. He took good care of me making sure that I'm okay, then he ended up snoring to sleep. hahaha ! Cute :3

RED EYE - RIGHT :<

Dinner after movie "due date" at St.Louis :)


Happy boy with his Lamb Chop. Don't ask me why he's happy cause it's pretty obvious.
1. He's out on a date with me, that explained why he's happy.
2. Finally, he get to eat something so much better than the food he ate in camp.
3. The food looks delicious !
4. Last but not least, cause I asked him to smile ._.




The walk way at VC Skypark, :) It's nicely decorated. Watched fireworks as well on that night :)

wanted to go Mount Faber to check out the beautiful Christmas decorations but end up not. Cause Singapore is not as safe as before.


HUGS !








Pictures are not in Sequence*

That's my Saturday, how bout yours?

Alright, I'm turning in early tonight. Really CMI.
I'M SNEEZING, COUGHING, BLOWING MY NOSE EVERY FEW SECONDS, FINISHING PACKETS OF TISSUES IN MINUTES, HEADACHE = WANT TO BANG THE WALL. !@#$%!@#$%$#@!@#$%@!
Please, let me survive INS tomorrow.

Night. Sweet Dreams to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment