Sunday, November 21, 2010

"It's been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don't believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again"

It's true that every time I see you, it feels like I'm falling for you all over again :) A very sweet feeling indeed !
A stay-over at B's house to celebrate our anniversary in advance <3 I still remember how timid/afraid I am when deciding to/not stay over your house because of your parents presence. I guess love overcomes most of the things I'm afraid of doing.

So, our Saturday goes like this ... B came over my house, and waited for me to get ready. After that, we set off to catch the movie "Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows" at Plaza Sing. FULL HOUSE, and thankfully, we were brilliant enough to book the tickets online.

Then after movie, we went to Carrefour to shop for groceries needed for dinner that night. B's the one preparing, my chef for Saturday Night :D





Looking serious o.0


So cute :3







Preparing ..

OUTCOME ! :D 
It was not bad, nicely cooked. heeeeees ! 

Minced Meat Bolognese Spaghetti & Caesar Salad with Bacon Bits ! :D




YUMMMMMMMM ! :D Never knew baby was a good cook :D 
Had a great day, how bout you ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment