Facebook provides such a cute reminder :) !
went town today with mom and sister in Lexus ! :D
Had our brunch at a cafe outside Marriott Hotel (I can't remember the name of the cafe), but it's the one that always sits many Caucasians. The food prices are a little over-price there. Can you imagine a plate of chicken rice on the menu which cost $20 w/o GST & Service Charge. Since my mom cannot be bothered with the price, she told us to order whatever we want :)
I ordered a sandwich with cheese on it , :) the filling is shaved ham.
Quite a big serving for me and what's worst, my sister ordered the same as me and we couldn't finish eating it.
I drove them home, :)
Then daddy took over when we reached home, and we went over to Balestier Prome Road for Bah Kut Teh ! :D Joo Chiat one is so much nicer.
<3 my day, how bout yours ?

No comments:
Post a Comment