sorry guys. I'm so lazy to rearrange the pictures shown here, so pardon me.
Visiting Taiwan was one of my dream and I used to fantasize bout having the chance to see some taiwan artist chilling out at those streets like XiMenTing and Shilin night market. But no. That fantasy of mine didn't come true. Not even a single artist I saw there. humpf.
The first time experience was great and I'm so willing to go on a second trip to Taipei again for the food. 100% !
It wasn't as scary and unsafe as compared to other countries like Thailand, Philippine and etc where you have to worry bout your belongings and those pickpockets/robbery. Especially when its a "all-girls" trip :D
At the streets of XiMenTing
Instead of inserting a dollar(in singapore), you only need to insert 20cents per play over at Taipei !
Cool or what .
Something Famous over at Dan Shui Lao Jie.
In the making of one of the gift I'm giving to baby :P
One of the Theme Restaurant you can find in Taipei (Coke Theme)
Breakfast (waffles-Chocolate)
Finger food ! This is completely awesome !
Another awesome place to check out in Taipei if you love hello kitty ! :D
It's the hello kitty theme restaurant !
I don't even want to eat them up cause they look so cute ! :D
Taken for huiqi, haha. kinda random :D
Another delicious finger food ! grilled scallops !
Weilin will go gaga over this machine !:D
the calm and quiet street of XiMenTing (we woke up too early as all the shops are only open at 11am)
The XXL CHICKEN !
I LOVE THIS PERSONALLY ! It's real strawberry coated with sweet !
Toilet theme restaurant :D
Condoms in cute packings :DDDDD !
The KOI Bubble Tea over at Taipei
Coke theme restaurant :D (inner look)
Maid restaurant :D
In that restaurant, they respect you like an owner .
That's about it. There's bout 700 pictures and these are the selective ones :)
I only long for one thing in a day, which is your 5mins phone call .
No comments:
Post a Comment