out of words
School started today for me and was feeling kinda weird. I haven't been in school for proper lesson and class for roughly 8 months . Tell me about it . How do I not feel weird ? Haha. Anyway, I had fun tho. Getting to Learn new interesting things .
Lesson ended early like 3pm, and I head over SP to support my bestf. in a friendly competition. Im super tempted to join in the fun when I see them having so much fun. But too bad, I'm totally not in a proper attire. Sigh:/ after the match, I witnessed a hooligan scene showing a total lack of sportsmanship. The opponent team member could have sort things out in a calm and easy way but instead, one of them started picking a fight spitting vulgar and was trying to show everyone how unhappy he was . One word ' hilarious ' . end result was to make the score a draw instead of them losing . Come on, isn't this just a friendly? Have fun dude.
Enough said.
Went for dinner and home.
A sad night for me because I didn't really talk to baby today. I had a few paragraphs of words in my mind to tell him but he didnt have time. Sob .
Why?
Cause mom needed me to drive her out to meet somebody to collect something. So I missed the chance of talking to baby tonight. :(:(:(
No comments:
Post a Comment