I still misses you
I still misses you baby, but not as much as before.
It's not because I don't love you as much but its because I know that you're back in my arms in a couple of days
time and I'm kinda used to our absent (This, I know its bad).
I admit that I'm someone that forget things easily and can get over things easily. So I'm not surprised that I can actually be used to baby being an absentee in my life. I'm doing great so far, thanks to everyone who have been showing me concern and care so much so to the extend that it made me felt so touched having you guys and girls with me.
well, it's been more than a week that he's has been in the naval base camp and I am so glad that he's coming back before my birthday. At least he won't have any chance to skip celebrating for me :P hahahaha !
Anyway, updates bout today.
Had swensens with aunties during lunch for brunch :D
*paused, cause he called*
right,
then had dinner over at some place where they served steamboat :D awesome dinner .
after, home sweet home .
No comments:
Post a Comment