Catching up lost time
I didn't really felt like I'm losing you till yesterday when your friend told you this : " Cherish whatever time you have with her, cause I miss my girlfriend like crazy when I'm inside serving NS. "
I wish I am able to abduct you.
Spending time with you, like prawning or chilling out- it's always enjoyable. I never felt bored or wanting to go head so badly. Cause it's the company that actually make me wanna stay throughout, not the activities that we are doing. You make me want to stay with you, stick to you so badly. Come to think about it, how am I going to survive for the next many many months ?
I'm actually quite excited to be able to experience the feeling of waiting for somebody I love ( sort of like being in a long distance relationship) . and I wanna know how one person like me can persevere through hardships and also to know how much I can resist temptation and the many influence from the surrounding without baby.
I will stay strong, cause I know baby will be strong for me when he's going through hardships.
Love you, your baby girl <3
yes baby!!! Cherish every single day with you!!!!
ReplyDelete:) yea, cherishing aren't we !
ReplyDelete