Well, can see from my blog post recently that we're really trying to cherish all the time we have together. But at the same time, both our bank are draining ... whatever we do, to do the many first time together require us to spend money ! :/
But I think all of it is worth it.
Went to Sentosa today and we played Megazip, Parajump and Luge + Skyride .
Megazip = It's like flying fox, worth trying ! totally !! Cause it's damn awesome ..
ParaJump = It's like bungy jump. This activity needs a lot of courage. Cause you need to jump down from the platform yourself by leaping (from a high level).
went vivo later on, had dinner at Hans' and head back home ! :)
Been feeling happiness recently, cause baby's sending me home everyday (no matter how late it is) .
It's really hard on him I know; having to stay at Bedok(another end of Singapore). LOVES !
on our way to the first activity ! (LUGE AND SKYRIDE)
Sweet boy helping me with the helmet while I taking picture :D
Done with luge, on skyride ! :D
he's a little afraid :D
on our way to Megazip..
we need to climb a hill to Megazip and baby's piggyback-ing me ! :DThat's what megazip and parajump looks like ..
the ending point of Megazip :)
End our day with a picture taken in the bus :D
H-A-P-P-Y GIRL !
I'm gonna be a tough girl :)
No comments:
Post a Comment