Uploading these pictures below took me so much strength (mental) and will power because I can only click and upload one by one instead of uploading in bulk. How I wish technology for Blogger will improve this way.
Follow by, I will upload pictures taken where we girls head back to secondary school to reminisce the good old memories with our subject teachers as well as the cycling trip to Ubin.
The numbers of pictures below is good enough to summarize the entire day of activities. Happy Checking em' out ! n_n
(no worries, there'll be caption if necessary) HIAKHIAKKKK ~
Below: Taken while waiting for the fireworks
Rejection :(
but end up, she wanna kiss me back :D
This are just less than 1/4 of Singaporeans and others you saw. Don't be cheated by the picture.
still , waiting for the fireworks.
Trying to capture the fireworks as background, but ...
FAMISHED TO THE MAX, settled down at Pizza Hut for dinner yummm !
EPIC PHOTO OF THE DAY:
My forever favourite at Pizza Hut ! :) Now, I've got some cravings for it .. mannnnnn..
MBS Trip on the later part of the day, my first good near view of it ..
Not say very awesome, but the hotel looks way better than Resort World Sentosa :D
Favourite of the Day : Credits - Yuan ! <3
Happy Day like this are on top of my list !

No comments:
Post a Comment