Monday, August 2, 2010

Have you click on my nuffnang ads? 


Please click it then.


It's coming to an end. I don't know to feel sad or happy but I'll definitely miss this place.

Today, the assistant director approached me. He asked if I want to continue working after my internship ends. I shook my head and I was persistent in my decision, I think. Well, all I can say is that it's not my kind of job, not my favourite kind of working environment too. I may have made a couple of new friends here, but they won't be the reason for me to stay. I rather, work at places that is of my interest and passion than to work at some places that brings me nothing but stress and boredom.

SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM *

Tomorrow will be my VIVA and for the past few days I'm stressing myself out way too much. I guess I need a lot of panadol to release all the pain I had in my head. But I'm telling myself to stay away from those (not healthy). Plus, It's gonna be over soon .

On a brighter note,
I don't have to work tomorrow !

We are one- westlife

Two very different people,
too scared to get along,
Till two hearts beat together,
underneath one sun,

One very special moment,
can turn a destiny,
And what some would say,
could never change,
has changed for you and me,

Cause it's all,
It's all in the way,
you look through your eyes,
and when all is said and done,
All of the fear and all of the lies are,
not hard to overcome,
It's all in the way you look at it,
that makes you strong,
We were two, (we were two)
now we are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment