YOZ! hahahaha, rather high now . HIGHIGHIGH!
I've decided to post something up in this boring space before it turns all dusty and rusty n_n
Met my mom at IMM earlier on to purchase her Laptop . She's complaining that neither my sister nor me willing to borrow her our laptop to watch drama, hence, she bought one laptop for herself. As long as she's happy (:
Had Dinner at Hong Kong Cafe, awesome . Satisfied my cravings for fish porridge ! another awesome ! (Y)
I acted a little fierce towards phil, and mom prompted Phil : "she like that you still want her to marry you?"
Phil smiled .
I frown (because he never nod his head).
Mom asked : "How about 10 years later will you still want her to marry you?"
Phil nodded .
My heart goes .. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww . Smile ~
Like what the heck, they are talking bout marriage now . Com'on Mommy . I'm only 20 !!
Caught "Despicable Me" yesterday with Baby, Qi and Yuan . That movie is worth watching ! Super funny, laugh like hell I tell you . The characters are super cute and adorable, feel and look so squuuuuuuuuashy ssqueeeeshy . TOOOOOOOOO CUTE TO RESIST !
Baby love it too, the girls as well .
Had YamiYoghurt yesterday before going home :D
Baby left after 30 mins of stay at my house, couldn't bear to leave him after a short meet up; as always.
Army how? faint.
Army how? faint.
No comments:
Post a Comment