In my dream(from last night sleep), I had boy & friends company . However, because of their company in my dream, it frighten me even more.
(whatever written below are scenarios extracted from my dream, not reality)
I witnessed a death of a guy on a empty soulless street at night. Next, I found myself in the toilet with two of my girlfriends (you know, dreams always skip around with no regular flow) . One of my friend, E and I was in the cubicle while one of them (shall named her, S) waited outside our cubicle for us to be done with our business. Then later on, I called out to S and there's no reply from her.
To my astonishment, she was possessed - possessed by the guy who got ramp down by the vehicle earlier on along the street. E & I ran out of the toilet right away without looking back.
After when I recovered from shock, I realized that I'm already right beside my boy. Seconds later, I saw a blur figure with light blue outlining. Then I realized, it's that spirit, that guy !
He's haunting for me, wanting to get into my body . At that point of time, I didn't know what to do. I hide behind my boy and my boy shout out to the spirit : " come to me, not her "
Next second, boy was possessed. I wasn't afraid upon seeing him being possessed unlike seeing my friend S who got possessed earlier on.
I hug boy really tightly, and I remembered clearly that I told him I'll be there for him, not gonna leave him alone and neither do I allow that spirit to bring him away from me .
Then ..
*shoook shoook*(mom woke me up) I woke up from my sleep !
man, although my description of dream may seems short, yet it kept me frighten for one entire night.
>.<
anyway, I felt brave at that point of time when I told boy that "I'll be there" C:
No comments:
Post a Comment