Monday, July 19, 2010

Picture perfect memories,
Scattered all around the floor.

Great Saturday evening spent with my Baby, Kraken(s), Medusa(s), the army boys and the soon going-to-be army boys ! We head out to TIMBRE at SubStation for Roasted duck pizza, but this time round, accompanied with Sprite instead of Erdinger.
I swear I never like alcohol that much. Well, that night was really enjoyable. Did a little catch up with my Gorgon Sisters, and found out something nuuuuuwww. Pretty interesting, and hopefully, it turns out all well for my fellow sister (L) .

MY BUTT HURTS !

Okay I know, this is out of nowhere and random . But seriously, I couldn't take it any more. I don't want a SAGGY ASS . I'm afraid if I sit too much, or for too long, I might have that kind of end result = saggy ass.
Baby, you will still want me right? *innocent face* LOLOL.

I'm getting a little crazy here. Bear it with me .
HAVE TO GO, I'm lazy to type now. TATA !

No comments:

Post a Comment