Thursday, July 22, 2010

LUCKY 8 !

hellooooo Earthlings who are out there right now reading my B-L-O-G ! *waves !!*
I actually surprised my baby with movie tickets to watch the "Sorcerer's Apprentice" since he have been looking forward to watch this show, and well, that show is FOOKING  Awesome (Y) I'll rate it 5/5
I enjoy every single part of the show which usually I don't . So it's pretty amazing I can say. Sorta like Harry Potter if you really needs a rough idea on whats the movie bout . I love it , really do .

While waiting for Mr Ow to get home, I blog awhile.  Oh, I have this game to recommend you guys to play on FB = "Fashion World" http://apps.facebook.com/fashion-world/
Please add me up as neighbour if you're playing alright? :D that game is kinda addicting !

Here's some overdue pictures taken when RY,WC, B and me went out for a double date. (L)


Love to cherish all the time
I have with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment