Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I need a Set of Earpieces urgently 

Right now, I'm given a task to fulfill by my colleague & I'm feeling happy being able to help and to have something to do. I hate it when there's nothing (seriously NOTHING) for me to work on when I step into the office . Like every day I came to work, I've nothing to look forward to but to sit in the freaking office chair for hours and hours. All I get was the feeling of my mind getting rustier each day. Which is really bad. 

I've came across different sort of people having the chance to experience the Corporate world. It's intimidating. I don't want to face all these in the near future, but I felt like I've got no other choices. I can't rely on my family forever right? (Which sometimes I wish I could) & sometimes I hope that there will be this one day where my family could rely on me . I hate to see my parents working so hard, fighting against all odds, giving their all to sustain the family with its living expenses and other expenditures. Not everyone in the world are that lucky to get to live in big houses, earning big money and living a carefree life. I'm not complaining how unlucky I am and actually, I don't mind living in a 3 rooms flat. In fact, I love it and I'm proud of it . Right, it doesn't really matter bout the size of the house we live in, as long as my family still bonding closely together, stay united, I'm considered lucky.

Those are the heartfelt words that came across my mind out of the blue . 
And I guess its good to reflect on yourself once in a while .

Cheers,
J.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment