Thursday, July 29, 2010

drained


I'm seriously frigging drained, so one post before I hit the sack ! :)

Time flies, internship/attachment you call it is coming to an end . I don't know whether I Should feel happy that its ending or rather, I should feel sad that it's ending. O well, I'll tell you during the last day of my attachment alright? :D

Life's been great, baby have been so nice to me. We had so much fun together, never missing out any when we are together. Just today, we met up to have our lunch at Mel's drive in n_n , went over to brown derby to check out my betty boop bag ! :D It's so cuteeeee ! I wonder ... :P
Lets hope la okay?

Then sat and slacked for awhile, before the both of us head to the different places for work.
Sigh, I hate work because it separates us . Really . But it's part and parcel of life, I'm left with no choice.

on a random note,
I'm so nervous bout my presentation next week .

Anyway, good night earthlings ! Sweet dreams too .

No comments:

Post a Comment