Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WOW O WOW

whuuutttt ?! How possibly can a English-speaking guy gets a Chinese-speaking girl to be his girlfriend ? That don't make any sense to me. Cause their relationship will probably end up dull due to communication breakdown/problem. Never mind, I just don't get/ never will get what rich boys are thinking . yea, truly never will.

FYP Report, tell me what you want me to write on you ! 
Report due date is on the 19th July, but I'm stressing now so much on myself bout what to write. Faintz*  I wanna do well for my FYP and writing report is the least I can do to determine the result of my FYP . So, crack me up ! :B

manzxz, Imma like so bored right now, couldn't help it but to stalk other people . & when I stalk, I'll really stalk thoroughly inside out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment