Sunday, June 6, 2010

waves !! *

I'm super happy today, tell you why in my next post later on. Here comes the update for yesterday, (:
Baby came over my house before we meet the girls for dinner, and we took some pictures out of boredom. hahaha ! :B



Favourites :

This is like so damn cool ! :D Baby epic fail to carry me up :D


We had our dinner at Lotus Garden, eat all you can (:

Awesome day ! After that all came over my house for Monopoly deal . Guess everyone's pretty dead by the time we started playing M.Deal
Anyway, Congrats RuYi ! Finally won more than a game in M.Deal. Now, we need to give more encouragement to HuiQi so that she can win at least once ! :D hahahaha !
Send all home and I reached home at around 1 plus .

(:

2 comments:

  1. Wahlao. My name is Huiqi la, not Hui and Qi ok!
    haa, it's together de leh. Why everyone spelled it seperately leh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spell it together leh. whats wrong with your eyes?! lol.

    ReplyDelete