I met S.Farhana & Khai !
Hey earthlings ! ;D Well, the header above already roughly tells you the synopsis of my post .
Yes. I met the two of them earlier on at harbour front after my work . I'm always a lonely girl on Thursday (: Pick me up to shop, eat or whatsoever. I'm dumped on Thursday, as always.
Had MacDonalds for dinner which is really sinful, but heck. Roam around both harbour front and Vivo with girls and was trying hard to find something that catches our eyes. Sadly, nothing much or rather nothing for me. I didn't enter all the shops but just some that I've listed as favourites. oh, It seems like "flora" is back in trend again. Like damn, I shouldn't have thrown/give away all those flora tops & dresses I bought years ago. Could have save it and wear for this summer since it's the current IN trend.
Oh well, chinese got this saying "if you keep something old, you'll never get something new". Which I relatively finds it pretty true. But sometime it's good to keep some oldies cause who knows, it might turn into something priceless like antique all those.
Rounding up, it was a happy, crappy, "borok" meet up with them . Another meet up next week ! :D Looking forward to it :D
Pictures another time, *I couldn't find the cable for my camera*
night.
No comments:
Post a Comment