Friday, May 7, 2010

you brought me back to the land of happiness .

met baby yesterday, loves!

we had our dinner at vivo (as usual cause I'm damn lazy to travel else where since that's the nearest mall to my workplace). While we were there, I accompanied him to get his formal clothings for work on Monday . Baby know what ? My heart flutters when I saw you walking out of the fitting room, so handsome and charming can. heeeheeeeeees !
PS: Regretted helping him with the selection of clothes, or maybe I should have choose those that looks ugly on him. Hence, he won't attract any pretty lady at work. wahaha !
(I told him that)

Head up to SkyPark(baby called it a "rooftop") to chill for awhile before heading home, (:
Almost fell asleep on his shoulder on our way back home, but I refused to close my eyes. I wanna look at him, the many times I can. Cause it will be another many hours before I get to see his face .

anyway, Mother's Day coming up ! Any idea on what to get for you mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment