Saturday, May 8, 2010

sweet surprise by love

IM A NOVICE.

I've my reason for saying that to myself tho . haha ! I was a little tipsy after having half or less than a half pine of Erdinger (on empty stomach). The feeling is totally sucky. Never expect myself to ever feel this way, and yes. I felt it, like finally.
Thanks to baby for that he suggested driving to Timbre, else it will be damn troublesome sending someone who can't even walk straight home. HAHA !

Some happy thing to mention bout yesterday !

First, baby picked me up from work (many happiness)
Next, HE SURPRISED ME ! (many many happiness)
Last, he bought me something I wanted so much (many many many happiness)


It's a rose gold Agnes B charm . Awesomeeee-ness right. It really dressed up my tote well. Matching ttm! C: Hugs for baby.
Note: the "B" is totally bling up ! wahahaha !

Timbre with Krakens & Medusas are awesome . I never failed to order the Roasted Duck Pizza there. Damn delicious. Do try it if you pop by Timbre one day alright ?

C: sweetest addiction .

No comments:

Post a Comment