managing life
Food Poisoning hit on me two days ago, it suck.
working as usual, had lots of fun at work tho. A day at work feels like attending a lesson in school (: Because I'm learning things every day in the office. Although its boring at time when my boss didn't pass me any work to do, still, I love my job as an intern. Learning extra skills set that not every one has a chance to.
I'm contented with life, happy family, loving partner and wonderful friends.
right now, I can't wait for clock to strike 12 ! :D I need food to fill up my empty stomach.
deciding on MAC? I guess so.
Plans after lunch is to head over to USS for a meeting and I guess that will round up my day at work?
END - meeting baby after work ! hiphiphooooray ! :D
he promise to meet me everyday after work, that makes me a happy blissful little girl !
He has been so caring ever since camp ended, saying its a make up for me. awww.
No comments:
Post a Comment