.....
Been through pretty much UPs & Downs recently. I experienced mixtures of feelings and thoughts that runs through my mind the whole time this week. I get emotional easily, I tend to think a lot of possibilities and impossibilities, having negative thoughts popping out of my head and etc. Sigh, it should be time to get rid of all these bad thinking and stop hallucinating bout all the things that might happen right ? BAMMMMMMMMMM . Need help !
Just done with my lunch, right now, I'm rotting at my desk. I've been doing nothing the whole morning other than sending emails to my colleagues. Like usual, I've seek all sorts of entertainment to make sure that my mind is preoccupied & to make sure that I don't fall asleep. LOL ! Unfortunately, all the entertainment doesn't seems to be helping !!! >.<
Baby, where are you :(
No comments:
Post a Comment