Thursday, February 11, 2010

vrooooooooom, off we go again !!

Finally two papers are down and I'm left with two more exam papers which will be taken right after CNY and that's it ! END OF SEMESTER **
I declared holiday right away when lecturer said 'alright, stop writing' & when clock stroke 7pm. I want myself to enjoy CNY fully with no regrets :D it's like my favourite festive alright! Not to mention the unlimited angbaos but also the goodies and best of all, GAMBLING with relatives ! Put it this way, INVESTMENT. Does it sound nicer? It's like taking 2/3 red packets and put them down for betting and let the money increase through winnings !

First Day of CNY is just not the day =\ , it clashes with VALENTINE'S DAY !
But nevermind, since baby and me aren't free on the first day of CNY to celebrate our first Valentine, we have come to this conclusion of celebrating it on coming Friday ! :D Like Naise Ony :D

Went to Orchard Ion right away after paper with baby to meet up with my mom and relatives (: Mommy bought herself one LV Bag & we're there because we want to make sure that the bag she bought suit all of us(my sister & me). We're afraid that she get some 'oh-so-aunty' kind of LV bag so we initiated to tag along.

After that, we went round searching for my wallet, went into the Burberry Shop but see nothing of my liking.

Feeling hungry and so off we went to Bali Thai for dinner (: ! & home .

After my aunt sent off my cousin, we exchanged seats. She want me to drive her home :D
So I did (: Overall it was okay, pleasant ride home (:

Enjoyable day afterall ! :D
toooodles, I'm on phone with my baby now .

No comments:

Post a Comment