Advance lovely Valentine
Met up with baby to ECP for star gazing, awesome trip ! :D There's plenty of stars up in the clear blue sky, I'm liking it .
Drove back from ECP back to the West side, its damn cooooool :D baby keep on encouraging me to do it ! :D
Had KFC for late dinner, and home (:
On a random note, baby, just enjoy yourself in camp.
They have their pride, dignity and all sorts of craps I understand (:
It's just another camp to me, no big deal or big fk. I know you'll be lonely w/o me for sometime but I'm sure you'll be able to enjoy more than me.
Sometimes I just don't understand human. Nobody is perfect in this world and you just have to accept people's flaws and tolerate flaws. Its not like everyone's perfect. She may be mean to you, but in turn, She can be nice too.
& Out in the working world, you won't expect the kind of people you like to coincidentally work in the same environment as you, you may meet people that you won't possibly like or you may meet people that may cause you to feel upset all the time.
"Neither will I work for Fucked up people nor spare any time for you"
No comments:
Post a Comment