my title above explained all that happened today > [:
met my cousins at 1115am, had our brunch at the nearest kopitiam near our house and head over school for open house.
Brought em' around school to check out more bout the courses that she's interested in. She's so pessimistic bout her 'O' level's result. Don't worry WL, you'll do well .
anyway, thanks CBL(hahahaha!!) for getting me the NP shirt :D her friends made her said 'I LOVE NP' in front of the camera XD XD, that need a lot of courage tho. haha ! :D thanks CBL once again .
uncle came to fetch us from school and then we followed him to buy some paint and brushes. Later on, cousins and I went to buy our food home ! > :]
while walking down the long stairs at Jurong Complex, I fell right at the last step and sprained my ankle. It fking* hurt a lot now .
It's been so long since I last sprained my ankle . The feeling not that good sia . PAIN TTM . I slowly walked up my house after uncle alighted me and saw mommy home sleeping on her bed. I tried to wake her up to rub my ankle for me but she refused to wake up from her dream . LOL . Must be some sweet dream lah . >;] waited for daddy for like 2 hours meanwhile I placed some ice cubes on my ankle to numb the swollen area(baby want me to do so^^).
Daddy kind enough to help me rub my ankle, and while rubbing, I'm screaming in pain with baby on the phone with me .
That bitchy boy, LOL. He laughed so loudly as I screamed because daddy said that 'to recover fast, to let the blood flow, I have to rub hard enough ' -.-" torturing !! sob. But thank you daddy (:
before boarding the bus XD
at SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCE (:
Optemetry .
Optemetry .









sorry Philbert Ow, made you worried :(I'm missing baby & my girlfriends






No comments:
Post a Comment