Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Love reminds you that nothing else matters."

falala ~
TJL is back home to blog . Actually I'm home hours ago, ya . Was playing L4D2, freaking disgusting and nerve wrecking I tell you. Girls ! Play it when you're boyfriend is around :D
err, I don't know why also . HAHAHAHAHA !

blahhh, I had a good goood gooood day today, how about you ?
Spend the evening & night time with boyfriend . We watched a movie 'Daybreakers', and its a worth watching show I say . Well, if you're a fan of vampires, catch it, why not? =D
The funny thing - I heard a very familiar voice coming from the back of my seat, and guess who I saw?! YUJIANG ! :D I turned and to my surprise, its really her . haha . damn coincidental . long time no see also ! LOL, she didn't change much too . still looking cute :D

head home right away because baby need to catch his bus after sending me home :(
Distance ~~

here's something for you baby, :D

Distance never separates two hearts
that really care,
for our memories span the miles
and in seconds we are there.
But whenever I start feeling sad,
because I miss you,
I remind myself how lucky
I am to have someone so special to miss.

Take care and have a good day ahead ! :D
miss me you earthlings !

No comments:

Post a Comment