45 minutes of terror
WHY TERROR?
a crazy indian man sitting right behind me in the bus 187, and I freak out .
He's like digging his nose all the while (he literally stuff like half his finger into his nostril), scratching his head, tapping on people, talking things that only he can understand, taking out towel that bloody stink the whole bus, snore when he sleeps and also smiling to himself .
I'm so afraid that he'll tap on my shoulder and say nonsense that I won't even understand.
I swear if that's gonna happen, I'm so gonna grab hold of that indian teenager beside my seat ! :D
& I guess he can't stand his smell and actions as well, because initially he sat right beside that crazy man, but when the seat right next to me became empty, he quickly changes seat xD
phew, lucky he didn't do anything funny.
Head over to SU after class to help my friends and myself to buy the NP shirt. The queue is fking long. NP students are kiasu people LOL.
Met baby and we head over to AMK hub to meet his bestie for L4D2 . It's my first time playing that and I'm like a noob only . They have to keep healing me and revive me cause I kept dying and got attacked by those bloody zombies . heh ! overall, great experience [:
MRT-ED back home with baby, and board a separate bus home .
altho we just parted like not long ago, I'm already missing him ! :D
he kept asking me to change my seatand got oh-so-worried for me after I told him bout that crazy man . heh ! Thank you B.
No comments:
Post a Comment