Thank you baby, thanks for everything.
I never felt so loved before, and you made me realized that my heart actually found its destination.
HTHT, Story sharing with him for the entire day ! :D Spend quality time at home and that's how we celebrate our 2nd monthsary. Super lazy to drag myself out,I rather laze at home with baby's company. He's lazy too :D O well.
Anyway, I wanna Congratulate my dearest cousin for getting married today ! :D
Have a blissful and wonderful marriage and many more babies to come ! :P
gonna attend their wedding tomorrow but this time round, I'm attending with my daddy only. mommy and sis are not with me . They went Bangkok for holiday :[ well, I'm gonna grab my cousin along else I guess I'm gonna talk to nobody.
photos spammmmmm !
heart :]









PS I LOVE YOU BABY.


No comments:
Post a Comment