IMISSYOU, P
Enjoyed the weekends ttm ! :D
spent it with the special people of my life (:
watched Case 39 with baby, and it isn't that scary actually . It's the sound effect that scare the hell outta people . RIGHT POSH? :D
Mommy has been complaining non-stop that my study table is in a big mess ! X( I KNOW .
Because Common Test is coming, I have to leave all my notes on my table untouch in case I lost em' while packing . I know its basically all excuses luh huh . Lazy to pack actually. OOPSY .
Went Newton circus to have dinner with Co. & head over to Dempsey Road with baby and SU CO. (: It's a cool place to slack, but inconvenient to go there w/o a car. Lucky baby and Clement driving yesterday :D
DINNER AT GRANDPARENTS HOUSE TODAY !
Lil hunk came over as well ! xD I asked him how's school, he said he don't like . Feel a little sad to see him cry because he doesn't like going school . Almost all the kids hate going to school when they first enter their pre-nursery. mmmmmm .
Great day, great company ! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment