Saturday, December 12, 2009

I'll turn to you

heyheyhey ! xD I bet you guys miss me when I'm away from blogger right (say yes even if its a no, LOLOLOL) ! :D
WELL, I have been trying hard to be a geek;nerd;mugger you call that . But epic fail . POUT* I don't know why I can't seems to bring myself to revise. must be you lah(you-know-who). LOLOLOL.

nothing much recently, every time I head home I start to take out my books and notes and start fb-ing. LOLOL. okokok, I know it makes no sense. I should reviseee(: This means that I'll have lesser time with baby, so sad.
saw him yesterday ! & I really don't feel like going home early since I met him, so I stayed for AGM. After AGM, I head home. well AT LEAST, I get to spend time with my dearest, more than enough and I'm contented. weeeeeee !

pictures taken yesterday :D

lalala, my hair is growing ~



POLAROIDS with dearest ! :D

its always everlasting

No comments:

Post a Comment