Possessive, uh-huh.
I can't believe that I TRUST(not-so-much) someone like you. Can't believe you did such a thing like telling my boy that I'm possessive. uh-huh. I think I'm more of a I-don't-care kind of person. So it seems like YOU do not know me well enough huh.
I won't link myself to Possessive, but selfish, yes. Not in the sense of not sharing someone I love with others. Its more of a thing that I love I wouldn't like to share. I will possess that particular non- living thing but not a PERSON. My ex-boyfriend. Come to think of that, should I pass you his number so you can ask him if I'm a possessive one towards him? R.O.F.L, godzxz.
I don't know why I feel so upset when you told me what he said. But maybe because I wanted your trust so badly that I have to keep on explaining myself that I'm not what you think.
From now on, its your decision.
smile (: , J .
No comments:
Post a Comment