yesterday -
went over to grandparents house right after school . Granny called me in the morning, telling me little hunk is missing me so much that he's actually waiting for me to share a cake with him(he waited despite being a lil greedy monster). LOLS. how adorable ?!
watched Ice age III with him online, and he love it so much . Because there's Dinosaurs in the movie. haha, he'll imitate how the Dino roar and the actions they did. LOL. He's up to it okay ! :D he 's doing the actions and the roaring pretty well . Next time I shall try to video it down . hoho .
PS, random but FACTS : I want my grandparents to have long life . I don't want anything to happen to any of you .

baby (:
like damn hard to take a picture with him, but capturing his cute adorable moments are much much easier . LOLS ! cause he get so easily distracted by adverts :DToday -
currently, I'm actually right outside my class . 30mins earlier for lesson, wth ?! :D , thats sooooooo ME . hahahaha !
(:
shitz, I'm smiling everytime everywhere like a retarded !! !!@#$%^%$#@!
No comments:
Post a Comment