Thursday, November 19, 2009

I don't know 'W-H-Y'


ahhhhhh, I hate those in the pictures below .
went to the doctor today cause not feeling very well .
She made me sound like a total freak -.-" asking me to stay away from my families and crowd, sneeze and cough must cover mouth no matter what. I'm not down with what deadly virus also.. omg. SAD SHITZ TTM .

she asked me if I've cough, flu and fever other than headache and sore throat. I paused right away before answering her . you know what made me do that pause?!
It's because I don't want to take the medicine of cough and flu that's why I'm thinking hard if I should tell her that I actually have flu and cough. But end up I did luh, I want to know whats wrong with me .

Cough syrup suck ! the taste of it seriously a big turn off . My cousin keep telling me how nice it is, and then I asked her to drink it on behalf of me then she refuse to do it :D I can't remember the last time I took cough syrup but the taste is still as disgusting.

you know the pills for sore throat/inflammation ? It is as big as a panadol !! The thing is my throat is hurting, and I have to swallow that fishing* big pill down my throat -.-"

HAIS. okay, I should stop complaining and be a good girl and take all the medicines.
Anyway, happy because I've got a 2 days MC, unhappy because tmr is IS day which I find it important. so its a skip or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment