Saturday, November 7, 2009

A great day out, one after another

heyyyy ! :D Came here to update my lonely blog .
Had fun yesterday and today :D tho with different clique of people, still, enjoy much !
Went school for brunch with P, W, Q, M (: am SUPER FAMISHED before reaching makan place and by the time I had my food in front of me, I felt full xD . no meaning sial -.-"

Left home and went straight to bed :P cousin called me at 2pm, next call at 3pm trying hard to wake me up :D went to town later on and bought present for my cousin .
Got him Davidoff cool water colon . It's a super addictive colon . LOL, girls mostly get hooked up by the NICE2 smell of the colon :P
Then, cousin bought me a short skirt as my belated bday present, HEARTS !
shopped around, nothing much, home .

Saw an accident on my way home . there's someone lying straight on the ground and I wonder if he's dead or alive . Hope he's fine (:
accidents are scary .

some pictures taken earlier on (:

me & cousin BL (:
I look pale !! x( maybe I'm way tired . haha .


see, sleepy look x(

looking awake, LOL.
taken before I head out to town ! XD
I need to lose some pounds ! GENIE , HELP ME !


you're the only one
that keep my heart beating fast,
that keep me save from harm,
that can made me smile unknowingly
from the bottom of my heart.
- Jezlyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment