IS today, and having said that I'm stress bout attending IS yesterday, actually its pretty much interesting and fun ! X) heh. Did role play today, and was really tense because I suck at acting. Let to say doing a speech. But what was on my mind when we were about to present our role play was, ' GIVE IT ALL ' . hahaha. just heck care and give it all X) and yes, got compliments from our lecture. which I think its pretty much motivating. hahas !
Now, here comes the retarded shit . which I find it FUNNY.
Was with my cousin(thank god) and she actually accompanied me to get some snacks before we left for her house. On our way to the bubble tea shop, or even before we reached the bubble tea shop, there's these three guys doing 'O-beh-som' (black and white game) kind of thing, and the odd one must approach me and get my number -.-" . So eventually one guy came over to asked and I said 'sorry' . Then nevermind, they waited till I paid for my stuff and did the black and white game again to see who's coming up next to get my number and if the guy fails to get my number, he'll get whack(poor guy).
Then again, he tailgated me somehow and asked me for my number. I'm afraid that I've to get him whacked by his friends. hahaha ! yeap . What a Fun day XD .
later on gonna meet my friends X) miss em' so much.
If love isn’t a game, then why are there so many players ?
No comments:
Post a Comment