Been craving for Satay for ages, and I know I shouldn't have em' because its super sinful !! :( I've been on a 'Sinful-diet' recently. Keep having fast food for all my meals. How can right !? Someone please be there to control me . I want to slim down instead of gaining man. Mom didn't contribute in helping me to lose weight but to gain weight !mom called earlier on .
mom: 'you want to eat Satay?'
I thought for awhile .
J: ' hmm, okay . get me some ! '
she bought it for me, and when I was eating it & I asked her this
J: 'why are you helping me to gain weight when you say I'm fat ?!'
mom: 'please, you're the one that cannot resist food, still blame me ! '
and I'm out of words because who can resist FOOOOOOOD ! hoho.
up next.
'your wardrobe is bursting !' my mom said.
burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr blah blah geeeeeee.
she went on clearing my clothing without me noticing -.-" I just cleared out my unwanted clothes last month ! & she's doing it again =( sad. O well, I've to put some blame on myself too. I bought clothing almost every month on impulse. Too much of impulsive buying till I've to throw away clothing that I never even wear before. hmm, I feel bad somehow for my ATM card.
LOLS
& tomorrow I'm so prepared to head over to M'sia with my parents to shop AGAIN . HAHAHA ! what is life without shopping you tell me . heeees ! I want to get high-waist shorts. More tops and still .. more tops XD . I always felt that I don't have enough clothing to wear. But its the truth what. =P perhaps its the trend that leads me on to get more and more clothes.
& tomorrow I'm so prepared to head over to M'sia with my parents to shop AGAIN . HAHAHA ! what is life without shopping you tell me . heeees ! I want to get high-waist shorts. More tops and still .. more tops XD . I always felt that I don't have enough clothing to wear. But its the truth what. =P perhaps its the trend that leads me on to get more and more clothes.
TEEHEEES !
right now, I'm gonna play The Sims 3 , wanna create a new family to play now. hoho !
xoxo, you know you love me
No comments:
Post a Comment