Sunday, October 4, 2009

Another Wedding Dinner

went for driving in the afternoon at 1pm (: , had fun driving . LOL, all thanks to my talkative coach. She's really really entertaining. Praying hard in the car that it will rain while I'm driving but it didnt ! -.-" my coach keep saying I'm crazy just because I pray for the rain. LOL. It's kind of challenging to drive when raining I thought.

Home and cousin came to visit me for a makeover (sound like I'm a make up artist ehhh ! :D ). When everyone's ready, we set off to 'The Pines' (If I'm not wrong) to attend my relatives wedding dinner (: It's a vegetarian dinner though. Something new to me. It's kind of nice anyway. I thought its very bland and totally awful as I hate vegetarian food and that's the only impression I had of vegetarian stuff. After everything ended, home (: Initial plan was to K-sing but end up, everyone's a little tipsy and so we all headed home !


cousin and me (:

camp's next week , -.-'

No comments:

Post a Comment