Wednesday, September 30, 2009

you're the answers to my prayers (:

peepos ! :D hello ! I'm excited for the upcoming activity. TeeHee.

Anyway, woke up pretty 'early' this morning, prepared and set off to JP with my aunt . She want to get her daughter clothes to wear for a upcoming wedding dinner :D we went to shop around and I saw a lot of cute stuff that made my heart itch a little but I'm refraining myself from buying em'. I need to do some saving for the upcoming month. heh.

right now, I'm actually quite in pain THANKS TO MY TUMMY AH :( :(
and I'm so paranoid over which IS modules I should take, there's many many choices to choose from, which one should I take up? :(
I really need to psycho myself to sleep early because my dark rings are forming faster than I thought, :(

ah ! w/e *

your heart stands out like the diamond(:
goodnight everyone (:

No comments:

Post a Comment